Having a knowledgeable coach is one of the most important steps you can take in progressing as an endurance athlete. The time crunched athlete will benefit by being able to make the most efficient use of their time possible, while the more advanced athlete with more time to train will get help in directing where to focus their energy in training. Over the past 10+ years of training and racing in endurance sports I have learned what works to make athletes faster and more prepared for their races, whether it’s a sprint triathlon or a full Ironman.
I coach a limited number of athletes in conjunction with Team Kattouf Coaching that are looking to dedicate themselves to becoming faster and fitter. Current speed does not matter as long as you are committed to the process of improvement. If you have any interest then feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always available to answer any questions about the details of coaching or anything else you may want to ask!
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing: University of South Carolina- Columbia
- International Triathlon Coaching Association (ITCA) Certification
- USAT Professional Triathlete since 2016
- 4x South Carolina Triathlon Series Overall Winner
- Alaskaman Extreme Triathlon Finisher
- 3rd Professional Eagleman 70.3
- 4th Professional IRONMAN Wisconsin
- 6th Professional IRONMAN Chattanooga
- 9th Professional IRONMAN Arizona in 8:28:29